Due to continued success and growth, we are recruiting for an Aviation administrator to join our unique and forward thinking team.
Apex Aero is a commercial aviation spare parts supplier who have recently opened a new office in Horsham. We are a flexible and versatile organisation that lives and breathes global aviation. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with our business and become an integral part of the team.
Your main responsibilities will be offering administrative support to the Sales Team. This is a varied and challenging position and the successful candidate will have exceptional communication and organisation skills, as the role will involve internal and external liaison.
- Previous experience working in an administrative or repairs role within an Aviation office environment.
- Knowledge of aircraft components advantageous.
- Able to make decisions using their own initiative.
- Capability to use aptitude to recognise and respond to problems.
- The ability to manage workloads, meet deadlines and be performance driven.
- Previous exposure to Excel, Word and Outlook, experience with Adobe Acrobat are essential.
- To Develop Aviation and Administrative skills, assist across all practice disciplines and further own career.
- Key team member in Horsham Head office.
- Stepping stone to career opportunities in a fast growing business.
- Completing new business forms.
- Repair Management (Dependent on experience)
- Supporting quality ISO9001 procedures.
- Assisting the sales team with the preparation of files.
- Generating documents for the sales process.
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Credit Control/Admin Book keeping (Dependent on experience)
Working hours, Mon-Fri between 09:00 – 17:30. Own transport essential due to location.
Please note: All applicants are required to complete a covering letter for this position.
Please email this along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Strictly no recruitment agencies*